WEBSITE > NALGames (Andrew McCluskey)

The latest update of NALGames is somewhat radical. As you’ll probably first notice, the look of the site is interesting to say the least; I’m not sure whether I like it or not, but I do know it conveys a very bold manner and I akin to that. The site boasts more than a few pages of interesting content (I found the ‘About’ section particularly fascinating), all organised in a structured fashion and easily accessible through the comprehensible navigation bar. With all of Andrew’s top quality games there to download, it should keep you busy for a while, especially if you’re new to this great developer. The newest version of the website also includes a blog which so far has been very frequently updated, mainly with posts regarding his new game in progress. On the whole, this site is very interesting to both look at and read, especially if you’re a fan of McCluskey and his work.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Archive